- Duration:60 Days
- Eligibility:B.Tech Civil Engineering 7th semester upwards
Road Design and Engineering
This course covers planning, designing, construction, operation, and maintenance of roads, bridges.
1. Introduction, classification, alignment and surveys.
2. Geometric Elements of Highways.
3. Geometric Design of Highways.
4. High way materials – properties and testing.
5. Flexible and Rigid pavements- factors affecting their design, types and causes of failure in flexible and rigid pavements.
6. High way Drainage.
7. Highway Construction and Maintenance.
For details of our other courses, click here