- Duration:30 Days
- Eligibility:B.Tech Civil Engineering
Quality Control and Quality Assurance in Construction
Quality Control and Quality Assurance are extremely important aspects of any construction project without which successful completion of project cannot be imagined. The course will cover the quality assurance documents like Project Quality Plan(PQP), Quality Assurance Plan(QAP),Inspection and Test Plan(ITP), Job Procedure(JP), including the study of Indian Codes on the subject. The course will have a detailed study on:
1. Geotechnical investigations.
2. Quality Control/assurance through testing of materials of construction.
3. Concrete Mix Design (optional).
4. Good practices in RCC detailing.
5. Monitoring of quality in Constructions.
6. Testing of concrete at site, RMC related issues.
7. Testing Concrete/steel structures (NDT) etc.
For details of our other courses, click here